- ATC blank
- Watercolour snippet, stamped with Creative Expressions lettering image, stamped with Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Watercolour paper spritzed with water before applying brusho in emerald green and setting aside to dry
- Once dry I stamped the Visible Image splatter using Color Box white ink
- JOFY star image stamped using Hero Arts neon pink .... which I then decided to colour using Brush turquoise to in-fill
- Stampendous bird crazy image stamped twice on to snippets of white card using Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Brusho's in dark brown and scarlet applied to colour both images which I then decoupaged using dimensional foam .... A) on the wings and B) on the "belly" of my image
- Aqua wax applied to my image (two coats on to the wing) to seal the water based colour
I'll also be duplicating materials, ready to send to my swap buddy on the Isle of Skye - be really interested to see what she makes of this image.
|As we got started, you can see Cherry is busy gluing her storage box together|
|This was how mine looked at about 11:30|
|This was Karen's beautiful example and we all strived |
to achieve the same funky look
|There were a good few of us and our projects all looked so different|
|Karen, our tutor for the day|
|You can see everyone beavering away single mindedly|
My project is piling up in the foreground
|Our thanks go to Jan who made us all cupcakes .... with edible glitter!|
|This is the front view of mine and Cherry's project|
|I THINK it will surprise you ALL to know that my project is ......|
the GREEN ONE!!!!
|And the other side, plus the flowers my lovely friend brought me|
- Brushos in lemon, leaf green and turquoise mixed on a craft sheet with water and then my papers smooshed till I was happy!
- Stencils ("ART", a small background stencil and a brick design) using brushos in lilac/white and also yellow, applied with a cosmetic sponge
- Stamps by Ryn, Bee Crafty (from their inspired by BANKSY range) and Stampendous
- Ranger Archival jet black ink
- Signo uniball white pen - to highlight the water droplets
I'll be entering this over at the Pan Pastels "Stencil it" challenge and also the "Green with envy" challenge over at Anything but a card.
It was a full on and fabulous day despite the fact I've woken with wicked backache this morning!! I guess I should have gotten up and moved about more often and for longer too!! I can't blame it on the driving as Cherry very kindly did all that AND it was under ten miles from my home - gotta be the whole sitting and getting obsessed with the crafting "thang"!!!
And, in addition to the icing on the cupcake ... the icing on the lovely day I had ... I found out I was one of the "fave picks" over at Happy Little Stampers for their February Sketch - yee haa! Thanks peeps.
Happy Sunday - I'm off to the table of craftiness and, once I've put all my stash from yesterday away, I shall be cracking on with the LIM project ........ but first, I probably need to finish my Craftathon project in co-ordinating style ..... watch this space!