Well, it's been a funny old week weather wise, it started off with foggy mornings which degenerated to plain old wet mornings and now? We have sunshine!!! Not that I'm complaining you understand!!!!
Halloween is coming and many people celebrate like crazy ... speaking of which ... those crazy birds are just so much fun .. so, here's another project featuring the one known (in my circle) as Bella Lugosi!
|And a close up which (I hope) shows the mica powders in the mix|
- White luggage tag 60 x 120mm
- Distress Inks: twisted citron, squeezed lemonade. hickory smoke, seedless preserves "smooshed" on to tag, along with "blush" mica powder - to give the project a nice sheen
- Inkadinkado drip image stamped using the seedless preserves ink
- Kaisercraft "crackle" stamped using Hero Arts neon green ink
- Kaisercraft "film edges" stamped using the hickory smoke ink - reckon they ALMOST look like trees ... or is that just me?
- Stampers Anonymous "crazy bird" and "crazy things" (hat and broom) stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink, the crazy bird was also stamped directly on to the tag
- Alcohol markers to colour, in shades of yellow, green, purple and grey
- Gold satin ribbon to thread the tag
I'll be entering the above make for the following challenges:-
- The Paper Players - challenge No. 265 - HALLOWEEN
- Scrappers Delight - challenge No. 49 - FALL/HALLOWEEN
- De Stempelwinkel - challenge No. 18 - HALLOWEEN/AUTUMN/FALL
- Pattie's Creations - challenge No. 115 - HALLOWEEN (must use an image)
- DRS Designs - challenge No 195 - SPOOKY or CUTESIE
Just found out that those lovely peeps over at DRS Designs selected my card to win their prize (a gift voucher). I'm thrilled and will be shopping there asap! Thanks so much .... which card did they like enough to win? That would be this one ....
And now ....... it's time instead for the Friday Funny, courtesy of Marsha - ENJOY