We're due HEAVY snow here all day - and have been warned to expect around 20cm! CRIKEY - hubby headed off to Tesco's yesterday for essential supplies like bread, milk and potatoes - we should be able to survive without going out for a few days, if we need to! It was supposed to be well under way by midnight but I went to bed around 11:40 and there was no sign then! But look what we woke up to!
|This is how it looks out through my front windows|
|And this is how the back garden looks|
Thursday's see the launch of a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday and this week the challenge is "DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER". I'm still working on that one!
|My CAS entry|
- 15cm square, 300 gsm white scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 14½ cm square white card panel coloured with my "melon mambo" alcohol marker
- 14 cm square white card panel
- Funstamps "starstuck clowns" image (which I've had FOREVER but doesn't often get inked!) stamped using Memento tuxedo black ink
- Alcohol markers used to colour, I selected colours as close as possible to the selection above. Additionally, I used a modest amount of grey (to ground) and skin tones + gold for the bells and stars
|Art Deco "Three ladies" image|
As you regulars will know, I publish a Friday Funny each week (surprisingly enough ... on a Friday!!!). I'm sure you appreciate that there is no way I could come up with all these funny's so I rely on friends e-mailing them to me. Each time I use a funny then I add the providers name to my list and, at the end of the year, use the lovely random number generator to pick a winner. For 2012 it was my friend Liz (who I've had the privilege to know since 1980) and on Wednesday morning, I delivered her prize .......
|Here is Liz with her Friday Funny draw prize|
It's just five weeks (today) till Craftathon 2013 and we're busy making travel plans - here's hoping we're not thwarted by the weather!
And now for this week's Friday Funny, courtesy of Lilian - you're in the 2013 draw matey - ENJOY
Edited at 10:00 to say - this is how it looks now ...
Happy Friday everyone, have a great weekend and, if you have snow and/or ice then do please be careful out there.