|It's a cards only challenge and must contain stamping|
- 300 gsm white, deckle edged C6 card and matching sized envelope
- DCWV deep red sticker paper
- Narrow panel of white card run through my Big Shot in an embossing folder
- Rubbadubbadoo heart images (two sizes) stamped on to white card using versamark ink before using pan pastels in red and rust and setting with hairspray
- Imagine That sentiment inked using Versafine onyx black
- Quickie glue pen used to draw round the smaller heart which was then liberally sprinkled with crystal glamour dust
On to my next project, a tag made using the video below .......
- Cardboard tag
- Modelling paste and background rubber stamp - to give texture
- Dylusions spray inks: Lemon zest, London blue and Craftynotions poppy and grass green
Have a great Thursday everyone - it might still be slippy in places so, watch your step whilst you're out.