Bit parky here this morning but, NO SNOW which makes me VERY happy! Have any of you got snow? If so, wrap up warm and take care
- 12½ cm square white, 250 gsm card and matching sized envelope
- 12 cm square purple card panel
- 11½ cm square white card panel run through my big shot inside an embossing folder
- Recollections bauble image and Hero Arts sentiment inked in Memento grape jelly on to a white card panel 6 x 6½ cm and with opposing corners rounded
- 6½ x 7 cm silver mirri card panel
- Short length of narrow purple satin ribbon
I also cracked on with my take on Clare's second on-line lesson too. If you missed lesson II or lesson I then click on the lesson you missed and catch up!
- (see yesterday's post for basics) PLUS
- Faber Castell Pitt pen for zentangle doodles and the modicum of journaling
- Creative Expressions "chicken wire" image stamped randomly using Memento rich cocoa ink
- 12½ cm square, 250 gsm white card and matching sized envelope
- 12cm square black card panel
- 11½ cm square white card panel
- Hampton Arts circle stamps inked using versamark ink and then Pan Pastel in neutral grey applied over the top using a cosmetic sponge and then set with hairspray.
- Imagine That sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Faber Castell "S" pitt pen used to zentangle my little socks off ...... only drawback was that the pitt pen clogged periodically - not sure whether it was the PP or the hairspray but easily fixed by simply drawing an inch or so on to scratch paper and carrying on ..... perhaps next time I'll try with an "F" thickness and see if that makes a difference
VOILA!!! A masculine card - what's not to like?
Have a perfectly splendid day and, if you have ice or snow then do be careful out there.