I'd also like to welcome another new follower, Lorraine, thanks for stopping by - hope you will be back from time to time too
- 15cm square 300 gsm, scallop edged white card and matching sized envelope
- 14cm square black card
- 13½cm square white card.
- Stamposaurus radiant stencil and basics modelling paste applied through the stencil using a plastic spatula and set aside to dry
- Hobbycutz 3mm wooden laser cut heart
- Flitter glue brushed liberally over the heart and Sparkle 'n Sprinkle red tomato tinsel glitter sprinkled - set aside to dry
- Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry and Festive Berries "smooshed" on to a craft sheet and spritzed and then sprinkled with Perfect Pearls powder in an opalescent pearl colour. The whole white panel was then used to "mop up" the D.I./mica from the craft sheet and then set aside to dry
|This is nearly how it ended up!|
- Distress Inks: Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Aged Mahogany and Black Soot, applied using a cosmetic sponge
- Imagine That sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and then the panel coloured with aged mahogany ink which was left on the sponge.
- 3D foam pads used to attach the sentiment panel
- Aleene's tacky glue applied to the reverse of the glittered heart
- Pan Pastels blog where the challenge is "LOVE and ROMANCE" and also
- Pink Gem Challenge blog where their challenge is "HEARTS/VALENTINE"