Saturday, 29 March 2014

Saturday chat

Morning peeps,
 
Here we are at the weekend once more - got plans?
 
The sun is shining and it's a lovely day here but I have NO IDEA what the day will bring ... I suspect that we might either go out to dinner or get takeout this evening. We would normally be meeting our neighbours for dinner but Sally and Roger have company this weekend so we've postponed - hope we can get to dinner with them soon.
 
It's also normally a challenge day for me and today is probably not going to be any different, despite my limited stash availability presently.
 
The card I have to share with you today is for the new challenge over at CAS-ual Friday, where their challenge is: "GOOD EGG or OVALS", here's my take on the challenge
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • 15cm square white, 300 gsm, scallop edged card blank and matching sized envelope
  • Die cut plain and scalloped ovals in white card
  • Scallop edged oval coloured using Studiog light purple ink
  • Plain oval coloured using Studiog light purple ink but lightly!
  • Kaisercraft "tiny dots" image stamped using
  • Kaisercraft "grid" image stamped using Memento grape jelly ink
  • Inkadinkado image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Recollections banner image stamped on to white card  using Memento grape jelly ink and then cut out before adhering using dimensional tape
  • TPC Studio sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
 
I imagine I may well be working on some other challenges later, which I hope to be able to share with you tomorrow.

Have a great weekend

7 comments:

Debs M said...

well done on making such a fab card with such limited stash x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oooh! What a fabulous card. I LOVE IT! I really do... Lx

scrappyjacky said...

I think it's a gardening day for us. Love the card.

SARN said...

FABULOUS. Another stamp that we both own! You have SUCH good taste LOL!

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Chriss Blagrave said...

Beautiful! Love the scallops!

cheryl Baker said...

Oh really love this hun love the scallop and love the lilac hugs cheryl xx

candlesinthegarden said...

Beautifully clean and simple card - great use of ovals and a silhouette style stamp - it just pops in all the right ways! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays ;-)