Monday, 7 April 2014

And another week begins .......

Hi folks,
 
How was your weekend? Got plans for the coming week?
 
Before I tell you about mine, I'd like to share an ATC with you all.
 
 
 
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • White card cut to ATC size
  • Distress Ink in frayed burlap randomly placed on to the white card, giving a geometric design background
  • Kaisercraft "triangles" stamped using Distress Ink in tea dye
  • Kaisercraft "grid" stamped using Distress Ink in frayed burlap
  • Stampers Anonymous "numbers" stamped using Versafine vintage sepia ink
  • Stampers Anonymous "man with umbrella" and sentiment stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • I also ran the frayed burlap ink around the outer edges of the ATC
 
Now, about my weekend ..... We spent a very pleasant hour tooling around Celebration as it was such a lovely day - it hit close to 90°f!! A little hot for me, if I'm honest but, we broke our walk with a nice Frappuccino at Starbucks so .....
 
We succumbed to a "selfie" ... only to find that this chap "photobombed" us!!! The cheek!!!


This beautiful old car is, apparently, a Chevrolet BelAire and was in fabulous condition
 
 
Have a great Monday

8 comments:

cheryl Baker said...

oh love your selfie hun and love your friend too lol,as for atc awesome one of my favorite stamps love it hugs cheryl xx

SARN said...

Mmmm 90 degrees - I'm just dreaming about that and some sunshine which mysteriously disappeared over the last 3 days!

GREAT ATC there Kathy.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

scrappyjacky said...

We enjoyed Celebration when we were in Florida.
Love the ATC.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Morning! Who's your furry friend then ;oD Celebration looks so pretty and the weather looks like it cooperated fully. Love your selfies AND your smashing ATC. Looking forward to a chat later. It's raining cats and dogs here (pah!) but I'm trying to remind myself that it's good for the garden and I did put a few new plants in over the weekend so they, at least, will appreciate it. Lx

Lx

Debs M said...

great atc and I love the pics - who is that cheeky beggar that snuck in tho!!!! x

Clare Lloyd said...

Fab ATC and love the selfie!

Brenda Brown said...

Great photos, how did you miss your friend lol? Love your ATC too. xx

Katie Berberich said...

Loving your photos, the photo bomber and the talk of Starbucks. I'm rather partial myself! Ha!
Hope you are enjoying the sunshine.
Katie