Here's hoping your Saturday is starting off well. Those of you who know me will know that I often spend a Saturday morning making challenge entries but, got a busy day today so may not get too much chance to craft today - we'll just have to wait and see about that though.
In the meantime, I DO have a couple of makes to share with you, the first being this sweet little ATC.......
- ATC blank
- Offcut of pink paper
- Offcut of DCWV card from Grandma's kids stack
- Stampers Anonymous blueprint mini party hat stamped using Memento lilac posies ink, cut out and mounted on black card
- Stampers Anonymous sentiment stamped on to white card using Memento lilac posies ink and cut in to a banner shape before running through my Xyron sticker maker
- Faux crystal gemstones to highlight
- 15cm square, 300 gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- 12cm x 5cm white card panel and matting panels in white and black - matting panel coloured using Memento lilac posies ink, to co-ordinate with image
- Offcuts of white card (2) and black - for the sentiment panel
- Hero Arts sentiment stamped on to white card offcut using Versafine onyx black ink, cut in to banner and then matted on to white card, coloured pink using Memento lilac posies ink and then again on to black card
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" and "chequer" images stamped on to white card panel using Memento lilac posies ink
- Kaisercraft "stains" images stamped using Memento rosebud and sweet plum inks
- Inkadinkado "meadow" image stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
Here's hoping she will like it!
And, over at Simply Less Is More they have a new CAS challenge of "a touch of turquoise" and here is my card ....
- 15cm square white, 250 gsm, card blank and matching sized envelope
- 14½cm square white card panel coloured using BT4 Spectrum Noir alcohol marker
- 14cm square white card panel
- Penny Black image (from the "tweet tweet" set of clear stamps) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Recollections banner image stamped on to white card using Memento tuxedo black ink and coloured using the BT4 marker before cutting out
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped in the banner image using Versafine onyx black ink
Have a great Saturday, today is my usual challenge day so I may yet be back again with another challenge card ..... or two!!!