- 15cm square white, 300gsm, scallop edged card and matching sized envelope
- Snippets of: white card, DCWV peach glitter card, pewter metallic card, patterned card
- Penny Black image stamped using Memento lilac posies ink and cut out before mounting on the glitter card
- Alcohol markers to colour
- TPC Studio sentiment stamped on to white card using Versafine onyx black ink and then a Martha Stewart edging punch used to "pretty up" the edge!
- Two fabric flowers and a purple brad used on the centre of a piece of white card coloured using a co-ordinating alcohol marker and the Martha Stewart edging punch
- Faux crystal gemstones and glitter "droplet" embellishments used to highlight
Sunday, 6 April 2014
Sunny Sunday greetings
Late post from me and no excuses! Well, if you really want one ... we sat up last night (till gone midnight) and watched two movies back to back and that was AFTER we'd been out to dinner with our lovely neighbours, Sally and Roger. We hit Smokey Bones as we had a 20% discount coupon - barGAIN! Nice meal and good service too. Back to their place for another beer and more chat and to try to make friends with their puppy. She's a rescue dog and was badly treated ..... she treated us to a growlfest for pretty much the whole time we were there but she'll probably get used to us fairly soon - let's hope so anyway.
Been busy this morning - got a thank you card to make as our neighbours grand daughter has made us some cupcakes! I'm thinking it will fit a couple of challenges .... I selected the sketch from the Sketch Saturday challenge as the base for my card.
Naturally, I'm hoping Brianna will love the card ..... here's the sketch I used ...
I'll be entering it in the following challenges:
Snippets challenge over at Pixies Crafty Workshop
Spring challenge over on the CMLI group on Craftbubble 2½ (registration required)
Floral challenge over on the Craftbubble 2½ forum (see above)
Have a great Sunday