Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Welcome to WOYWDW

Morning peeps,

Here we are at What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday once more. Now there's the thing ... the WOYWDW's seem to come round more often - my desk doesn't change a whole lot week on week so I've not photographed it today - you KNOW it's going to look super messy anyway so I'm sure you can all use your creative imagination!!

I managed a little light crafting, not quite sure how I managed it as my dear hubby had promised me a trip to IKEA (HMMMM!) but then a return trip to Joann's following a wasted trip yesterday so I was kind of looking forward to that - and then he really spoilt me by treating me to a chocolate glazed, custard filled donut at Krispy Kreme and then a big bowl of chilli at Chili's - a day made in heaven!!!


 
 
Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • White card off cut, cut to ATC size
  • Distress Ink in antique linen pressed on to the white card numerous times to create a subtle geometric background
  • Kaisercraft "script" image stamped using Distress Ink in faded jeans
  • Kaisercraft "tiny dots" stamped using Distress Ink in dusty concord
  • Hampton Arts sentiment and Penny Black foliage (from the "tweet tweet" set of clear stamps) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
  • Stardust stickles used to highlight the large text by tracing the letters
 
And I nipped in to Joann's with my trusty Joann's app (once it finally updated!) to hand and snagged these babies (which I've had on my wish list for months!) for a fiver - I went in on Monday but my blooming phone hadn't updated the app (though we suspect it may NOT have been a problem with my phone but hey ....) so I left them on the shelf but went back today - since I've been after them for so long it would have been criminal not to ... wouldn't it? YAY!
 
 
 
 
Have a fab Wednesday


7 comments:

Lesley Thomas said...

You are making me hungry again, describing the meals you have had, but well done for nabbing that set of stamps, of course you couldn't leave them behind!

SARN said...

Fantastic ATC Kathy. Love it.

Glad you had a wonderful day out AND snagged the goodies you were after xxx

Di said...

Fab ATC Kathy - and your yummy food is making me hungry here!

So glad you got those stamps in the end - snigger, I'd have hidden a set right behind some other stuff in the shop to be sure they still had them when I went back! Bad me :(

Hugs

Di xx

Katie Berberich said...

Oh, well it sounds like a heavenly day to me! Each and every bit.
Katie

Clare Lloyd said...

Great ATC, doughnuts and new stamps, sounds like a perfect day!

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely sentiment.

Debs M said...

Yay!! well done on getting them :) fabby atc x