Here we are at What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday once more. Now there's the thing ... the WOYWDW's seem to come round more often - my desk doesn't change a whole lot week on week so I've not photographed it today - you KNOW it's going to look super messy anyway so I'm sure you can all use your creative imagination!!
I managed a little light crafting, not quite sure how I managed it as my dear hubby had promised me a trip to IKEA (HMMMM!) but then a return trip to Joann's following a wasted trip yesterday so I was kind of looking forward to that - and then he really spoilt me by treating me to a chocolate glazed, custard filled donut at Krispy Kreme and then a big bowl of chilli at Chili's - a day made in heaven!!!
- ATC blank
- White card off cut, cut to ATC size
- Distress Ink in antique linen pressed on to the white card numerous times to create a subtle geometric background
- Kaisercraft "script" image stamped using Distress Ink in faded jeans
- Kaisercraft "tiny dots" stamped using Distress Ink in dusty concord
- Hampton Arts sentiment and Penny Black foliage (from the "tweet tweet" set of clear stamps) stamped using Versafine onyx black ink
- Stardust stickles used to highlight the large text by tracing the letters