Saturday, 26 June 2010

BBQ

Our BBQ went went well though, if I'm honest, it was actually a bit toooooo hot this afternoon. Neighbour (and friend) Jenny went home to watch the end of the tennis and to sleep off her one lager and we adjourned to the garden to enjoy another!!!

Ooops, my slip (pers) showing!!!!
Hubby, enjoying a beer (or two!) following his labours on "THE SHED"!!!!
As it started to get dark, we enjoyed another lovely colourful sunset!
And as I sat there pondering the imponderable I did think . . . . "I really must tidy my craft area!!!" so - goodnight fellow crafters.

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oooh, lovely skirt and lovely sunset there Kathy. Dig those groovy slippers. I really like those. Good job I know you're not the same size as me or I'd be galloping over to Bristol to half hinch those. I love em... Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Loving those slippers Kathy ;o) beers looked good too!!! Might have to snaffle that red skirt, it's soooo.... me!!!

Fabby sunset, glad the BBQ went well and your visitors went early!!! Don't you hate it when the stragglers at a party just don't know when it's time to leave!!!!...... watch out in august!!!!! LOL
hugs
wynneth
x