Wednesday, 30 June 2010

What to do when it's sooooooo hot!

Well, in the absence of a swimming pool!!!! I have been restlessly flitting from one thing to another trying to deal with the heat, I've spent a few minutes blog hopping, a few minutes on a craft forum, I even watched an old black and white Agatha Christie film (Murder She Said - based on her book the 4:50 from Paddington) an hour or so crafting - today's project turned out not to be the anniversary cards but inserts for cards made whilst in Florida recently and which have been sitting in a pile on my craft table awaiting matching inserts. it took a while because there's glitter highlights on them - wanna see????

These two were cards made earlier this week

These two were made in Florida in May and brought home

as was this one - cute little Changito!

6 comments:

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

You have been busy Kathy! :) All lovely makes I must say xx

scrappyjacky said...

You could have told me you'd started a blog....obviously I need to take more notice on Craftbubble!!!!
It's looking great.

Kathyk said...

Why, THANK you Jacky.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh I do love that monkey.... Looks like you've been very busy today. I wholeheartedly approve ;oD

Lauren x

My name is Wynneth said...

What a busy little Bee you've been ! I love them all ;o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Katiejane said...

You have been busy, I love these inserts. I also start cards and finish them later and often find they turn out better this way. Very cute Kathy :)