Sunday, 27 June 2010

Hotter than Hades again ......

Is it me, or is it about as hot as you can get without meltinggggggggggggggggggggg? I don't really "do" heat and struggle to sleep. Last night I finally managed to get off to sleep only to be awakened around 02:00 by someone's car alarm - It was still going at 09:00 but boy, I bet their battery will be flat soon!

It's another lovely sunny day here and looks like being another hot one so not planning anything, I already feel like a wilted lettuce and it can only get worse! Hubby will be off to the flying field - must remind him to take his hat.

Me? I think a little crafting though truthfully I should push the vacuum through the house and do some ironing before it gets much hotter but I don't feel like doing either, so as they say - maybe tomorrow!

Don't know what you all have planned for today but - STAY COOL

5 comments:

Debs M x said...

Hope you have a chilled day Kathy, in all aspects of the word chill! x

Dora said...

Ha ha ... just saw your message on my blog.. yes I decided to change my layout!!! but didn't realise it would take me so long !! and yes. . . it's hot here as well... xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Afternoon Pal of mine. I'm feeling super-saintly because I've actually done a week's ironing this morning...see my halo...! I'm just sipping a cool glass of something as a reward and then its off to do battle with the chicadero again. Today's challenge is to raise the beast up on legs so we don't get rodents nesting underneath and to help keep foxy out and to give the girlies somewhere to shelter from rain or sun if they need to. Good thinking eh. I hope so anyway. Look for a nice big blue cloud hovering over Essex as that will probably be the resulting cloud of expletives!!!!

judie said...

tomorrow is alway a good option lol, hope your coping with the heat hun xx

Jane said...

Hi Kathy, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I know what you mean about the heat, I don't do so well either in the heat.

Jane :0) xx