Friday, 25 June 2010

It's coming along . . . . .


Well, hallelujah - shed proceeding nicely - there is a distinct possibility that it might get finished before rainfall!! Mind you - SHOULDN'T it be chucking it down today and for the entire weekend? Well it IS Glastonbury weekend!!


This is where we got to at 10:30 this morning . . .
I'm off for some crafting and will be back after lunch. I know you can't contain the excitement so DO pop back later to see how the shed's coming along - and there might be a craft project to show too.
BBL

5 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Good morning Kirby's (and shed). Glad to see you're cracking on with it. I'm building my chicken coop today but having to swing past B&Q to pick up some hinges after a bit of advice from the Hatchery yesterday. I've managed to bang my elbow really hard this morning and its now agony so I hope I haven't done anything too drastic to it. Hmph!

The next line to today's HP quote is, I believe, Uh...thanks, Myrtle. ... I'm loving the daily HP quote.

Have a good one. Looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labours later on then. I've been doing spot of gardening and groomed all the dogs so I'm off to a flying start I reckon.

Later oh Purple Crafty One. Lx

Karen said...

Hey Kathy, the shed's looking good, it would make a great craft room, have you thought of that...... lol.

xx

Kathyk said...

Karen - it's a great thought but it's a bit small and unheated ..... and I can't see the telly!!!

miscanthuscrafts said...

So is the shed hinged or UNhinged that is the question??

Kathyk said...

It's a tricky one . . . the shed is coming along nicely and the windows (the bit needing hinges) are a WIP!