Monday, 28 June 2010

Monday again . . . . it's a whole week now!

Since I started my first ever blog - still a work in progress but I now know a whole lot more about how they work than I did this time last week!!

Still hotter here than Hades but we're informed that the weather will break ...... by Thursday. Without the benefits of air conditioning then, sadly, this can't some soon enough for me. Much longer and there will be a puddle - which will be all that's left of the melted Kathyk!! eeeuuuuwww.

As for what's on the agenda today, well I have two commissioned anniversary cards to make (one 50th and one 60th - and us only notching up 24 years this August!) - though neither of these is ultra urgent as one's in August and the other September, and my dear hubby has threatened me (brave man that he is) with (arggghhhhh) grocery shopping!!! Tough choice but I THINK the anniversary cards might win!


I've also received in today's post a lovely letter and ATC's (which I swap) from a lovely crafting buddy in Cornwall, so Hello Linda! Guess I should get on with some ATC's for our exchange . . . . . wonder what I can conjure up for her. She has sent me these two lovely ATC's - the oriental image looks like Hero Arts and the other used a Pink Gem image

5 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Hello Kathy I just found you !!! you done it !! you got a blog ......yippee I'm a follower now so I won't lose you
Love your ATC'S darling
Hugs Susie xx

Dora said...

Hi Kathy.. I just got me this month's Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine .. and I see YOUUUUU :) Awww I just read it all, how nice xxx and what are you saying here '..only notching up 24 years' ONLY !! 24 years is awesome .. we'll be celebrating 16 years this year !!!

judie said...

Well done on your 1 week anniversary lol !!! not as hard as it seems eh ??? I spend more time here than anywhere, as it dosnt matter what time of day or night you write, that suits me much better lol - hope you are still with us and havnt melted yet

Did you see the Tennis !!!! Go Murry brill tennis

judie xx

Doodles said...

Hello Kathy just had to follow your beautiful blog love your cards so very pretty.
Hope your evening is going wonderful
hugs Sharon x

My name is Wynneth said...

A couple of lovely ATCs there Kathy :o)

hugs
wynneth (aka the other crafter from Cornwall!!!)
x