Thursday, 24 June 2010

Shed stuff

Hard to imagine I know but it's galloping toward 9:30p.m. and there's still "shed stuff" going on. Today has seen the acquisition of "glass" for the new windows and the making of the frame for said windows..... personally, can't get excited about it but I know it will be HUGELY improved when it's finished - shame we don't have a guinea pig that might be enjoying living in the shed once its done, but ...................! Wonder what hubby would say if I asked him if we could paint it . . . . . . purple! I'm not too sure but I reckon that the second word might be .... OFF!



Sorting out the window frames and gluing them together

Shed's looking good!!!


Till the morning, bloggers ....................

2 comments:

Cherry said...

Woo hoo Kathy - great blog. I'm only away a wee while and look what happens! Really going to enjoy your creations and your musings. Hugs Cherry XXX (The shed is coming along too).

Lauren Hatwell said...

LOL..... I can't help feeling the second word would be "off" too but always worth a punt Kathy, though you may want to lock yourself indoors and shout your suggestion from an upstairs window.... I personally admire his dedication. I think you're doing a fantastic job cheering him on from the sidelines. Lx