Sunday, 18 July 2010

Anniversary waltz


Oh my, I'm on a bit of an anniversary card roll again this weekend, didn't know that I knew so many people all with anniversaries . . . well, about now! I just love this set of clear stamps - particularly useful because there are three different stamps and they each come in three sizes which makes them absolutely perfect for card, insert and envelope - fab value and, as I've used them a fair bit lately, I think it's safe to say that I'm getting my money's worth!! I've used the fantastic Sparklensprinkle embossing powder called "Agatha" because it's just so great (looking black and gold as it does in different lights) and some bronze card, gold card and a piece of a DCWV patterned card, brown organza ribbon, gold coloured faux pearls and Brilliance ink in rust to make this pretty card - well I think it's pretty and I hope you will agree with me.........

6 comments:

Lilian said...

I lovew the card Kathy well done. The colour is lovely. Take care lilian

Lauren Hatwell said...

Its beautiful Kathy and those stamps are so beautiful and so versatile. They most definitely were a good find. Lx

Brenda Brown said...

Lovely card Kathy, gorgeous colours and love that touch of gold.
Luv B xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Even on blogger you can see that gorgeous sparkle...great card.

Craftyrose said...

It is indeed very pretty Kathy! x

Jodi said...

Such a pretty card I love the gold on your card!!
Hugs
Jodi =)