Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Challenge Christmas Card


Over on I Love Pro Markers challenge #25 is all about Christmas in July and we are asked to make a Card using, obviously, pro markers - interested? check it out here, here's my card for this challenge . . . . I used the delightful Forever Friends image and coloured using Pro Markers in: Caramel, Cocoa, Burnt Orange, Red, Tulip Yellow, Silver, Grey Green, Forest Green, Leaf Green, Putty and Saffron. For the fur trim I used a holographic glitter glue. I die cut two ovals and also embossed using my new papermania embossing folder and then finished the card off using some green/gold organza ribbon. I hope you like it - please wish me luck!

13 comments:

Dora said...

O wow Kathy this is just awesome, I so love it, you made is so christmasey with all that red and gold ... good luck xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Well this just shouts CHRISTMAS! Love it. Great embossing folder too. Lx

clare said...

very festive! i like the embossed mirri card. i am very tempted to get one of those embossing folders too! x

Craftyrose said...

Very pretty Christmas card in JULY!! xx

Karen said...

Awww Kathy this is lovely, we all love these little bears don't we. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

katesacraftybugger said...

Lov the embossed gold background ,thanks for joining us in our Christmas challenge at I♥ promarkers -Kate x

Fleur said...

Hi Kathy, fab crimbo card. love the gold backing.
Hugz fleur xXx

Brenda Brown said...

This is a fabulous card Kathy, such a cute image and love the new embossing folder.
Hope you are well. Luv B xxx

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, love the gold,thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Sue C said...

Really sweet card, love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Tine said...

Everyone love Forever Friends bears and with such Christmassy colours, I am sure anyone would be glad to receive this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabby chrimbo card Kathy, love the embossing and what a cute Santa bear :o) Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Julie said...

A gorgeous card Kathy, love the gold embossing. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie x