Wednesday, 28 July 2010

Hump Day Wednesday already!

Morning,


Well after the excitement of the removal of the play swing and climbing frame (really should have taken piccies of that before we started) and the erection of the trampoline yesterday we both woke up feeling tired . . . . or was that because it was stupid O'Clock and next doors new dog was barking?


My friend sent me a text this morning to say she was expecting a young male visitor . . . by the name of Charlie . . .
Isn't he adorable (he's the miniature schnauzer!!)

This morning my hubby went off to Gloucester on the train so I dropped him at the station before continuing on to the mall where I met up with fellow crafter, Lilian, at Hobbycraft. We shopped and nattered and then adjourned to Costa's for coffee. We met a very nice lady who was also aimlessly shopping and we chatted to her for a few minutes too. Look what I managed to buy this time . . this was a little more interesting than my trip last week - not that I needed more stamps but hey - I'm a sucker for Christmas stamps, and everyone's been muttering that I should try cross stitch so a small kit at £1.25 sounded like the perfect beginning, a papermania embossing folder of holly too (a steal at £2.99) and some tape and silver "pearls" and I was all set and ready to come home and craft! SO, you might want to check back later and see if I've managed to make anything - there's a pro markers challenge featuring Christmas so you just never know....
I should add that once I've done all this AND my challenge card for ILPM's then me, hubby and friend, Debbie are heading off to our local Indian restaurant for dinner. We've been going there for more years than I care to remember and the owner (the lovely Raj) has been looking after us splendidly for all that time. I've even persuaded him to make an addition to his already great menu by including a wonderful butter bean curry - just for me!!! Though he and his staff have all tried it too and plan to add it to their menu at the next re-print - YUUUUUUUUUM!!

1 comment:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Awwwwww. Love your new best friend Kathy. What a cutie. The dog's quite sweet as well....arf arf arf....

Looks like a respectable haul there. I'm impressed. Looks like fun.

Lx