Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Hurrah

My little comments are gradually coming home to roost, like the little ducklings spotted earlier today in Biddestone. I even got a message telling me I had 4 comments requiring moderation so had to re-enable moderation to access them - IS IT ME???? Well it seems like all is returning to normal in blogland and I do hope tomorrow's going to be less stressful. I did my 2nd sketchie and my DCD challenge today but I still have ATC's outstanding as well as my two anniversary commissions and my scrap layout ....... best you watch this space!! PLUS my creative skills AND hubby's computer skills are required by the surrogate daughter tomorrow evening as she has acquired some form of card making kit for the computer (she didn't really know what she'd got to describe it to me, but said she'd got it from W H Smith!) so we'll have to see if we can get her started on that one!
Anyway, one good thing came out my blog issues . . . . I stumbled on how to change the time my blog shows. It had been eight hours behind which was very confusing but is now set to GMT!! Pheww - when the clocks change WILL I remember how to find it again? I DON'T think so but . . . .

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I still have a bit of a comment problem...the comments box says 4 comments....but opened up there are about 14!!! No doubt it will sort itself out.

Dora said...

o wow thats great Kathy... and about the clock too. i had never bothered to find from where to change mine and its also showing strange hours he he..
as for me havent been able to do any cards as i started again the kids cardmaking lessons amd had lots to prepare beforehand xx

Kathyk said...

At least I'm getting the comments now although my blog still says 0 comments! Technology huh????

Karen said...

Oh wasn't it a pain yesterday, glad it's back to normal now.
xx