Wednesday, 7 July 2010

I Love Pro Markers Challenge # 22


Well I decided to enter a challenge over at I Love Pro Markers and the theme is "Distressing" - I'm on a bit of a blue kick this week because of the LGS Sketchie so had some bits and pieces left in blue so . . . . . . I distressed (using the Tim Holtz distressing tool) the rounded edges of the light and dark blue panels, as well as the dark panel to the bottom of the card. The image was one sent to me by a fellow craft bubbler (thank you) and this was coloured using Pro Markers and then I used Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire round the edge of the image panel and also round the birthday sentiment panel. I hope you like it and please wish me luck.

7 comments:

Karen said...

Great Kathy, I knew it wouldn't be long till you joined in.... lol. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely card,Kathy

Dora said...

This is lovely Kathy.. The first challenge that I had entered when I started blogging was also here at the I Love Promarkers... because I sooo love promarkers and the reason I started blogging too he he .. I had won too .. yippee !!!! ..
Good luck xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

That's a real cool card Kathy ;o) Thanks for playing along with us on I ♥ Promarkers - nice to have you joining us :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Tine said...

What a fun card Kathy. Thanks for joining in with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Lauren Hatwell said...

Fantastic card Kathy. Love the blue. You won't need luck with a card as good as this.... Lx

katesacraftybugger said...

Great card Kathy , thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers -Kate