Wednesday, 7 July 2010

I Love Pro Markers Challenge # 22



And then I decided to have another go but a girlie version this time . . . so I used a delightful Tilda image sent to me again by a fellow bubbler (once again thanks to that CB-er) colored using Pro Markers, obviously and layered on lace and then three layers of papers from Costco and the flower at the top (which was coloured using distress ink in Victorian Velvet, like the layers and image too) was part of a quilling prize received this very morning!!! Hope you like it and wish me luck again - please - so do pop along to I Love Pro Markers and have a look at all the entries.

9 comments:

Sue C said...

Lovely card, the distress ink really sets off the image. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Sue C x

Lorraine said...

Smashing cards, both of them. I do like the pink one though, lol. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

My name is Wynneth said...

You are on a roll with your distressed PM coloured cards this week Kathy ;o) Thanks for playing again with us on I ♥ Promarkers.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous Kathy. That image is just perfect with the beautiful Costco papers. Love your flower too. Very elegant card. Lauren x

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

Lovelycard Kathy! Very girly! :) xx

Susie Sugar said...

Kathy Tilda looks beautiful , perfect colouring and lovely colours too
Hugs Susie xx

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a lovely sweet card. Its very stylish and elegant. Lovely papers :)

Good luck!

xxalisonxx

Kathyk said...

thanks Alison - and such a bargain too - 300 sheets of assorted designs and double sided and a bargain at around 7p a sheet . . . from Costco!

WeirdCat said...

Cute card, like the colours,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
Ruth x