Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Is this an oooops?

I've looked at my blog a couple of times this morning and once it said I had one unmoderated comment and the second time it said I had three . . . . go in to look at them and am told I have no unmoderated comments!!! DUH - is it me???
Please, if you've left me a comment this morning it's not that I'm ignoring you, honestly - I just can't see your comments!! If you have my e-mail address please e-mail me and let me know, if only so I know it's not me going slightly madddddddddddddddddddd!
Thank you

4 comments:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I've just had the same happen to me - blogland has gone into a cyber blackhole?

Kathyk said...

Oh dear! I think it might still be happening

Kathyk said...

My blog tells me I have no comments and yet I've just read five!!! OH MY - is blogger having a melt down?!?!?!

Craftyrose said...

Looks that way Kathy! xx