Saturday, 17 July 2010

Morning dear reader


Saturday again and this usually means sketchie day over on Craftbubble's Lets Get Stamping Group. Given that I was invited to present last week's sketch and that I offered a prize it seems only fair that I choose and announce a winner . . . . I couldn't make that decision myself from all the lovely entries submitted so bottled out and used the good old faithful www.randomnumber.org which came up with number 2 which is DEBS103, well done to you Debs.
Today's WSC features the sketch you see here and also comes with a recipe which is: to feature three shades of the colour of your choice PLUS something which shines AND something square - all very interesting and challenging.


The last of Sharon's daily stamp giveaway competitions was yesterday and had to feature three circles. The winner was DOODLEDOO, so a big WELL DONE to you, and a big Thank You to Sharon for generously offering the prizes every day this week as well as thinking up a daily fiendish challenge.


The regular design team have set up a splinter group called Craft Mad and Loving It which also has a blog which you can see here, it's pretty new and shiny so doesn't have much on it . . . . yet, but BIG plans so I hope to see many of you there too. Their theme is "INK & EMBOSS" and the sketch today looks like this:

Doesn't this look like a fun challenge?

I hope you will all have a Super Saturday and have enjoyed another week of my blog as much as I've enjoyed updating it. Come back later and see how I made out with the challenge!

4 comments:

Dora said...

Yes Good on Random generator :) mmmm lovely sketch. I should be popping here and have a go too !!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks like you're going to be busy today then Kathy. Look forward to seeing what's on your Purple Crafty Agenda. Lauren x

scrappyjacky said...

You're gonig to be busy with all these challenges,Kathy.

Craftyrose said...

Thanks for the shout out for the new splinter group Kathy, now where did I put my tweezers? xx