Monday, 5 July 2010

Challenge TO my Isle of Skye buddy

Well, aside from a neighbour coming over for a coffee and chat (to discuss what colour she's going to paint her lounge as an aside!) I managed to make my own challenge ATC for my trading buddy on the Isle of Skye. We swap materials and when I receive her take on my materials (along with her next set of materials) I will send her the ATC I made . . . does that make sense? It's a bit more exciting than simply swapping ATC's with each letter - we've been doing this for several years now and it seems to work reasonably well for us. Well, as you may have spotted, I'm a big fan of purple and it will therefore not come as any surprise when you see the materials I'm sending to Pam .... above.


I have run up my ATC in readiness and what you see to the left is my take on these materials. I always include all of the materials I have used to make my card which in this case includes an ATC blank, lilac spotty paper (from my colossal stack), a self adhesive cupcake embellishment, some purple and gold ribbon, a stamped sentiment, two faux gemstones and two peel off candles. It never ceases to amaze me as to how completely different our makes turn out to be despite using the exact same materials . . . . can't wait to see what she makes of these bits and bobs!!

3 comments:

Lilian said...

My you have been busy today. I really must get on with my writing. Lilian

Lauren Hatwell said...

Mmmmm scrumptious ATC and scrumptious combo for your pal to play with. Win/Win I feel. Lauren x

My name is Wynneth said...

Another yummy ATC Kathy - I'm looking forward to seeing what you pal makes of the challenge materials ;o)
hugs
wynneth
x