Thursday, 8 July 2010

Pheww - finally got round to scrap booking my March trip!


Ever wondered where the time goes? We went to Dubai in March, with friends, and I've only today got round to doing anything with any of the photos. I think I have a couple more pages to do in order to cover the fab time we had in Dubai and on the cruise around the United Arab Emirates with our lovely friends, Mary and Barry from Blackpool. I was motivated by Clares July challenge on the Scrap Addicts group over on craftbubble with its theme of Scrap Booking by number . . . since I used four photographs I also featured four embellishments and four pieces of journalling (two hidden on pull out tags - see the black ribbon). Thank heavens I've started to scrap these pages as we have the lovely Mary and Barry coming to stay with us in August and it would be awful if we hadn't recorded the celebration of their 45th wedding anniversary - the reason for the trip!!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Good thing you got going then!! I've been scrapping oldish holiday photos as well....want to try and finish Egypt before we go on our next trip.

Lauren Hatwell said...

this is gorgeous Kathy. I LOVE those sparkly embelli's. Lauren x