Saturday, 24 July 2010

Still on a roll with the sketchie today . . . .



Don't seem to be able to stop myself now I've started. AGES ago Lauren very kindly sent me some fab stamped images of dragons (they are just soooooooooooooooo cute, aren't they?) and I had coloured him in Disney's FIGMENT colours - wouldn't you just know it given that purple is my all time fave?!?!??!? so today I've stepped away from the white or cream card and used a purple base card too - hope you like it.






Have a lovely evening - anyone bought anything Christmas-y from QVC????


and, OMG a FOURTH?!!! Whaddya reckon to this one then - I decided to twist the twist and used the glitter lace technique instead of actual lace . . .

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Fab card Kathy, love the image & your colouring is perfect
Hugz Fleur xXx

Lauren Hatwell said...

I thought I spotted my very favourite dragon and what a lovely job you've done too. Awww, he's just so cute. Lauren x

Dora said...

These are gorgeous Kathy, he he I thought purple was your fave colour xxx