Tuesday, 20 July 2010

Stupid O'Clock . . . . again!


And with no reason this morning. It was almost bing! wide awake - "cup of tea?" said hubby. "Do you realise it's not quite 06:30?" said I. Apparently he didn't but sleep was no longer an option so I'm sat here with a cuppa anyway. Admittedly, it's not dark out there but it's still too early to see what the weather has in store for today and too early for many of my on-line buddies to be "at their posts" so it feels like just me!


Plans for today? Not much actually PLANNED. Off to see my pal Dorothy today, I'm on the lunch run for her as her daughter's a bit busy this week since her own hubby had his heart operation last week. Good news though, he should be coming home this week.


Also good news on the anniversary card commission - I finally finished it. It was based on a design I had already done so I wasn't going to put it on here but it turned out to be the only crafting I did yesterday and I think all blogs are more interesting with piccies than without, don't you. It was for a Golden Wedding Anniversary and the colour brief was blue so I layered my image on to an iridescent powder blue then Gold then stardream blue and some fab shiny blue organza ribbon - I do hope the pal who commissioned it will like it. And, yes, it's THAT couple image again and you can see here that I've used two of the sizes - it's SUCH a great idea, don't you think?
Hope to get round to some more crafting today so there MAY BE more piccies later.
Have a good day everyone.

3 comments:

Fleur said...

Hi Kathy, love your card it is very elegant. Thanks for your lovley comments - just let you into a secret, I can't sew for toffee. Do have a go occassionally. But mostly I CHEAT, I prick holes & join up with a pen!!!!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Kathleen said...

Kathy, what a beautiful, elegant card, your friend will be delighted with it, I know I would be.

Karen said...

Very nice Kathy, I think it's very elegant!
xx