Friday, 9 July 2010

TGI Friday once more

Morning peeps,


Well, actually I'm writing this before heading off to bed . . . it's Friday again and I don't what you all have planned but we have a BBQ for which hubby needs to shop today! It's the surrogate family coming - that's two surrogate daughters and their partners, one son and the real (as opposed to surrogate) mum, Dawn. It's probably going to be boozy and there MAY be photographs of a graphic nature (ie showing drunkeness and otherwise having a good time) - unless it rains!!! No, don't even think about that!


Anyway, no-one's sent me anything particularly funny this week for me to put in this post but rather than leave it blank I put this to you . . . . . it's not a towel so please don't step on it and (in true Rolf Harris fashion) can you tell what it is????? Have a great weekend everyone.
With apologies to my friends some of whom may already have seen this cutie!

2 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have a great BBQ,Kathy.

Lauren Hatwell said...

What a cute piccie. Lx