Friday, 2 July 2010

TGI Friday

Happy Friday and welcome to the start of the weekend, what's on YOUR agenda?????

Well, Friday morning sees hubby and I heading off to the mall at Cribbs and meeting up with my Aunt and Uncle for a coffee - we have NEVER done this before but they are a lovely couple and it WILL be a laugh. After that hubby will be collecting model planes from fellow club members ( http://www.beaufort-mfc.org.uk/ ) in preparation for Thornbury Carnival on Saturday at which his model club will be demonstrating ( http://thornburycarnival.wordpress.com/ ). That will take care of the afternoon and then my mate, Liz, will be due to join us for dinner - menu yet to be decided! Saturday, of course, hubby will be out all day at the carnival and, if the weather's nice I might join him - though I'm sorely tempted to head to the Artstamps show at Newbury Racecourse but with Craftapalooza only 96 days hence I really shouldn't you know!!!


It's Friday and it's time for the Friday funny - wouldn't you love this as an office cooler?
Have a great weekend peeps, however you choose to spend it.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Enjoy your weekend,Kathy....and I know where I'd be going to Saturday!!

My name is Wynneth said...

That is a way better cooler than the one we have in the office at the mo' kathy !! LOL

Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned, I know I couldn't resist a visit to the Artstamps Show - even though the craftapalooza is getting closer!! Pity Dad and I aren't closer to you, we could have all gone together!

Have a great day.
hugs
wynneth
x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Sorry Steve but it has to be Artstamps doesn't it? Lx

Kathyk said...

Perhaps I should save myself for Craftapalooza in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!