Friday, 16 July 2010

Welcome to Friday - the weekend starts here!

Hello everybody, who'd have thought it Friday ..... again - where DID the last week go?

Don't know what you all have planned but I have my aunt and uncle due this morning for a cuppa and a slice (of cake, that is).

It's Friday (I know, we already did that) and I have been putting funny pix in my posts but I didn't get any this week - my friends must be on vacation themselves! HOWEVER, I did get sent this link to a funny youtube video - dog lovers check this out . . . .


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaAVZ2yXDBo



Over on Craftbubble's Lets Get Stamping Group the final days challenge is to make a card using three circles, so if you fancy having a go pop over to http://www.craftbubble.com/ and have a go. And the winner of yesterdays fab daily challenge sketch was . . . . Alexeya - so Congratulations to you - hope you will enjoy your prize.

And here's the card I made using my three circles - those fab papers from My Minds Eye received in my last issue of Card Making and Paper Craft - wish me luck again peeps!!


Have a great Friday and a fab weekend peeps.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have a great Friday,Kathy.

Emma said...

Such an adorable and very pretty card and I love those papers!
Thank you for all the lovely comments you've left on my blog, about my projects and cards...they all mean so much and I appreciate, each and every one!

Hope you have a fabulous weekend...
love and hugs,
Emma
xx

Katiejane said...

Good luck Kathy, this is such a pretty card, do I recognise that image ;) ???
I hope you get this, every time I leave you a message blogger kicks me out! It happens on a few certain blogs, I don't know why :( ?
I love pink and green together, thanks for inspiring me as I may have to go and ink up some stamps right now!
Hope all is well, Katie

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely job Kathy. Hope aunty and uncle had a nice visit. I'm sure it was lots of fun as I know they're a scream.

Lauren x