Friday, 2 July 2010

Well, nothing ever goes according to plan - does it?

Well, this morning I had my day all mapped out . . . . then my pal Liz rang to say she wouldn't be coming for dinner as hubby's not well - so we've postponed, temporarily and we'll just have the roast ourselves!!! Mmmmm



Anyway met up with aunt and uncle and managed to find a pair of cycling shorts to suit, though there was much hilarity before we achieved this!!! Poor aunty hasn't decided to take up cycling but has a pulled muscle which is causing her trouble - she's off to Florida very soon and didn't want it to stop her in her tracks ........ cycling shorts seemed like the perfect answer!!



Are you sure my bum won't look too big? You're alright, you can still see your footballers knees!

The closest I'm going to get to Keep Fit!!!



After our successful shopping trip in John Lewis we adjourned to their espresso bar (a rather well kept secret I might add - until now!) hidden away in their basement where the lattes and scones were rather tasty - so now we don't want our lunch either!!!

Hope your days are all going rather more as planned.



I still haven't made up my mind whether to go to the Artstamps Show at Newbury Racecourse or to Thornbury Carnival - there's no hope is there???



Happy Weekend peeps

6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's got to be Artstamps,Kathy....you know it has.

Debs M x said...

looks and sounds like you had a great time! my fit flops are boring plain black :)

Lauren Hatwell said...

Looks like you all had an absolute scream Kathy. What a laugh! Love those Fit Flops. Great colour and I love the sparkle.

ARTSTAMPS; ARTSTAMPS; ARTSTAMPS!!!

Lilian said...

Decided where it will be on saturday yet Kathy

Dora said...

Hi Kathy ... missed ya too xxx I love popping here to see what you've been up to and hey looks like you're having a fab time :) Have fun at the Show xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Great pics Kathy, I'm a bit late catching up with your bloggy, so I already know that Artstamps won!!! LOL
hugs
wynneth
x