Friday, 23 July 2010

Wot? Friday Again? Hurray!

Morning readers, another weekend looms and I hope you are all revved up to enjoy it? Me? I'm meeting a crafting friend for a bit of a browse round Hobbycraft this lunch time, might even buy something! We'll do a little shopping and then nip across to John Lewis' espresso bar to carry on the nattering over coffee - sound civilised? Of course, I'm told that schools finish for summer today in many places so the motorways will be chaos with people making their summer getaways . . . . . maybe I won't use the motorway to get to the mall but take the back roads instead!!!
Sunday we've dinner with friends organised and I fear it's my turn to drive!!! It's been a while since we've had the chance to catch up with these friends so we'll be exchanging lots of gossip and reviews of vacation destinations!
If you want candy then nip across to the blog here as they've no less than THREE candy prizes on offer. Post a link both to and from your blog to enter and the closing date for this fab candy is August 7th - GOOD LUCK
Enjoy your Friday everyone and have a great weekend.
No Friday fun today as the friend who normally supplies them has been on holiday . . . . sorry! Maybe next week

1 comment:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Sounds like a great day to me Kathy.... have fun! Lx