Sunday, 18 July 2010

WSC 17th July


I finally found some me time to make a card for the WSC (Willow Sketchie Challenge) over on craftbubble . . . the challenge was to include three shades of one colour, something square and something shiny!!! Trickier than you might think . . . . I opted for a SQUARE card, some more delicious papers by My Minds Eye (still working my through the freebie stack from last issue of Card Making and Paper Craft!!!) and as for the shiny well - you could either count the wonderful "Agatha" embossing powder (from here) or the pretty pink heart gemstone - your choice! Anyway, I hope you like it. It really doesn't seem all that long ago that I had to have an anniversary card-athon since I had so many to send and yet here I am with only one left so I naturally thought of combining the challenge with my requirement - I'd like to think it works! I was also working on something for a craft-y pal of mine which is just a smidge hush hush for a short while so I can't tell you else I'd have to kill you!!! (What, again? I hear you cry as I believe I've threatened this before!), you'll just to wait and see . . . . .
Happy Sunday everyone, hope the weather's a bit better where you are as it's still dull, grey and threatening sogginess. Even my intrepid hubby came home from his flying experience over half an hour early - almost unheard of - but it was ok - as he came through the door I was industriously emptying the dish washer, which actually made HIM feel guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

miscanthuscrafts said...

lovely card and good luck in the challenge. X

Lauren Hatwell said...

Its lovely Kathy and if I may say so I think you've exceeded your brief there. Good luck with the challenge. Lx