Saturday, 21 August 2010

Here we are, another Saturday ....


and sketchie day over on Craftbubble's Craft Mad and Loving It group. And here is today's fabbie sketch, as set by the lovely Karen and the twist is "white on white", with the only colour allowed being on the actual image - cor blimey, that's a teaser. So, that's my morning taken care of!


My Isle of Skye trading card buddy sent me a piece of plain pink paper, a "special day" sticker, some pink "string" and a funky stamped image - I'm supposed to make an ATC using these materials and then return it to her with my own challenge materials for her . . . we've been doing this a while now and it seems to work reasonably well. You can see what I made, on the left, I stamped my Penny Black "Inclinations" stamp first in Brilliance beige and then again in rust (sadly, photo doesn't show it off to its best. I also punched a hole in the corner, added an eyelet and then threaded the pink "string" through and then added two pink beads. The materials I shall be sending Pam here, eyes (right) peeps! The little pouch contains those super bronze ROXX used on my last canvas project. I would show you the ATC I've made ..... but she has a computer and I would hate to spoil her fun!


Hubby's gone off to the Bristol Engineering and Hobby Show, details (for those interested) can be found here and will be gone ALL day, what ever SHALL I do????? Well, once I've been to get the paper and dropped off my printer cartridge at the post office - the day is mine (cue evil laughter!!) so do check back later, if you'd like to, in order to see how I amused myself!


Thanks for looking peeps.

4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Lovely ATC and fab stuff going back to Pam too. Wonder what she'll do with that little lot. Enjoy your day. While the cat's away the mice do play....

Looking forward to seeing the results of your day home alone...

Lauren x

scrappyjacky said...

Bet you're not even thinking of crafting, are you????????????????????

Kathyk said...

Who ..... me?????????????? as if!!!!

Jodi said...

Cute ATC and image!! I have not made one in years!
Hugs
Jodi =)