Thursday, 26 August 2010

I got another award (twice)


. . . . so thank you so very much to my good friends, Lauren and Wynneth, who both nominated me for this award - primarily (I reckon) 'cos they were curious to know the seven things I would come up with.


To qualify for this award I need to nominate 7 more people to give it to and tell you 7 facts about me. So, here goes nothing . . .
  1. I used to be a biker till
  2. I was hit by a drunk driver
  3. My husband thinks I'm crazy because I have a poster of Whitesnake on my wall (at 53!!!)
  4. I once lived in a building built as a Napoleonic prison!
  5. My husband and I once gave a lift home to the star of Carmen Jones - Patti Boulaye AFTER we'd been backstage.
  6. My parents named me after the singer/actress Kathryn Grayson, and yet I can't hold a tune.
  7. After my husband proposed to me the first song that we heard on the radio was by . . . . Kathy Kirby!!!
And now I have to nominate seven people to receive this beautiful blogger award . . . and my votes got to:
  1. Sharon
  2. SallyB
  3. Brenda
  4. Fleur
  5. Georgie
  6. Helen
  7. Judie
WTG ladies - and thanks again to Lauren and Wynneth

5 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

See now, I just KNEW your facts would be so much more interesting than mine.... Lx

Brenda Brown said...

Oh thankyou Kathy, I will pop over tomorrow and pick it up. I really appreciate you thinking of me and I shall have to think of 7 things about me but they wont match yours they are great.
B xxxx

Fleur said...

Well done & thank you so very much Kathy, I really do appreciate it. Your facts are so interesting, it's great to know these little insights to our blogging buddies,
Big Hugz Fleur xXx

Cherry said...

Congrats Kathy - love learning all these things about you all - and no mention of the blue nightie!? Have a splendid day - no rain - let's hope. Hugs Cherry XXX

Doodles said...

Thank you for thinking about me and sending me this beautiful award xxxx I love your blog and am going to make a point of visiting my friends more often. Have a wonderful weekend xoxx