- I used to be a biker till
- I was hit by a drunk driver
- My husband thinks I'm crazy because I have a poster of Whitesnake on my wall (at 53!!!)
- I once lived in a building built as a Napoleonic prison!
- My husband and I once gave a lift home to the star of Carmen Jones - Patti Boulaye AFTER we'd been backstage.
- My parents named me after the singer/actress Kathryn Grayson, and yet I can't hold a tune.
- After my husband proposed to me the first song that we heard on the radio was by . . . . Kathy Kirby!!!
Thursday, 26 August 2010
I got another award (twice)
. . . . so thank you so very much to my good friends, Lauren and Wynneth, who both nominated me for this award - primarily (I reckon) 'cos they were curious to know the seven things I would come up with.
To qualify for this award I need to nominate 7 more people to give it to and tell you 7 facts about me. So, here goes nothing . . .
And now I have to nominate seven people to receive this beautiful blogger award . . . and my votes got to:
WTG ladies - and thanks again to Lauren and Wynneth