Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Morning - here we are again hump day Wednesday

Gosh, Wednesday already . . . what's going on with the calendar - seems like only yesterday it was Tuesday (boom boom!).

Just a quick post today as UGLY (my car) and I are off to get an MOT (it not me!) and my dear hubby has threatened me with lunch whilst we're out, as the wonderful Northey Arms is only about 100 yards or so from the garage - perfect excuse if you ask me!


Mojo still AWOL so these two ATC's are a tad pedestrian but the images ARE adorable and just crying out to be used. Hope you like them. The one to the left was made using the wonderful Dee Gruenig Inkabilities which Lauren, Wynneth and I worked on at the weekend - so much fun and so easy too.
Have a wonderful Wednesday and check back later to see if I found my mojo, perhaps over lunch!

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the ATC on the left...very cute.Have an enjoyable lunch.

Debs M x said...

i think they are lovely, hope you found the pesky little rascal x

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Well mojo or not - you can still churn out a couple of great ATC's. Hope Ugly is ok and that your mojo doesn't stay AWOL for too long.
Helen xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Hope the lunch is yummy Kathy and that UGLY gets through the MOT with flying colours!

Don't know what's going on, but I feel like I've been suffering jet lag since I got home!! Maybe just an adrenalin o/d during the weekend LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Katiejane said...

It certainly looks like your mojo is on its way back Kathy, very cute ATC's :)