Wednesday, 25 August 2010

Morning - here we are again hump day Wednesday

Soon rolls round each week doesn't it?

How's your week going? Mine is disappearing faster than a magicians rabbit! I've no idea where the time goes.


Anyhoo, nothing planned for today during the day but we are off to the home of our lovely neighbour, Debbie, this evening - for dinner. She's recently been decorating like a banshee and tonight is the grand unveiling over dinner - works for me! She's good company and a good cook so it'll be a laugh, I'm looking forward to it.


Since my "trolley dash" round Hobbycraft yesterday and the acquisition of some new clear stamps by Kanban I have been playing with the scooter and the mini (other stamps in the pack are a beetle and a camper van, along with some sentiments and the numbers 18 and 21) but so far my fave appears to be the scooter and last evening I set out to make a card. Now this card isn't at all like the one I set out to make (ever had that happen to you dear reader?) but it just kind of evolved - probably because of the size and/or shape of my card - I had planned a really grungy layered card but hey . . . . there's always later so do check back and see how it's coming along!!


Have a fab Wednesday and don't venture out without at least a brolly as I hear that most of us are going to get pretty wet weather today - we're told to expect up to 3" so the snorkel and flippers are by the front door!

5 comments:

My name is Wynneth said...

Lovely card Kathy, even if it wasn't the one you had designed in your head!!!

You're not wrong about the weather, my gills and webbed feet are developing as I write :O(

have a great hump day :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Brenda Brown said...

You're mad Kathy - in the nicest possible way of course hehe. Love the scooter and I know what you mean about cards not turning out how you expect them to - happens to me every time.
Hope it's not too wet.
Luv B xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Mornin' Oh Crafty Purple One. Fabulous scooter card. Very nice indeed. Rather impressed with your stash acquisition yesterday I must confess. No rain for me please. I'll pass on that. How lovely to have a grand unveiling dinner. I bet Debbie will be pleased to have finished her decorating and I hope she's delighted with it all. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Have a good day. Lx

Debs M x said...

fab card! x

scrappyjacky said...

Another great card,Kathy...you're going to soon have a good size male card stash.