Sunday, 15 August 2010

Morning readers . . . . . Watch out for later post

which WILL be titled "Wynneth made me do it"!!!!
I apologise for not posting yesterday but, frankly, we were having too much fun - that and my photo back was playing up so I didn't want to upset it further by uploading my photos! Technology huh?
Anyhoo, suffice it to say a ball was had by all - Lauren won the gold on the spending stakes and Wynneth managed bronze so I guess it doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out where my spending fits in to that then! We thoroughly enjoyed the garden centre and (I think) they enjoyed us!! though possibly not the hysterics and the almost breaking glass incident! (I'll say no more about it at this stage . . . .).
We also made a trip to What! which was also a resounding success except for the poor girl a the tills!
Made it home in time to craft, craft, craft. My poor hubby was slaving over a hot stove in the kitchen and gave us fair warning that he would need the table cleared - anyone remember those double speed sketches at the end of Benny Hill? NOW you know what my house looked like about then! Dinner was, as anticipated, yummy and I believe a good time had by all.
Sadly my photo back up programme is STILL backing up (having taken all day yesterday) but it IS now at 82% so I do hope to have photos to post later. The girls are back again this morning and this time we MEAN to plug in our melt pots!!! so do please check back to see "Wynneth Made me do it!!"

1 comment:

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I'm at work and you guys having fun!! have fun for me as well ;)