Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Third and final instalment for today - please scroll down to catch the other two!



Well I'm not sure whether I would say that my mojo is back, or not, but I decided to give the August challenge set by the Scrap Addicts group (over on Craftbubble) a go. This month it was set by Kylie in Australia and here's the sketch she presented us with . . . eyes left peeps.



And then here is the scrap layout as I interpreted it! I thought the Bristol Craftathon seemed like a perfect opportunity to scrap and I hope you will approve of the copious amounts of purple consumed by the Purple Princess!! I selected one photo of Wynneth and I at the wondrous Carole's Crafts in Bristol, one of Lauren and Wynneth outside Homesense in Hartcliffe and I simply couldn't resist the photo of Lauren proving that there is more than one use for two melt pot lids!!!

Once I actually got cracking on this one it kind of flowed and I am quite happy with it - might even scrap the second page worth of photos using the very same sketch - who knows? Still got two challenges for Craft Mad and Loving It and a number of ATC's to catch up with but it seems like I might be on my way!!

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Love the card Kathy. Well done hope the mojo is back
take care lilian x

scrappyjacky said...

It's turned out perfectly....Mr Mojo has obviously returned....look forward to the 2nd instalment. Must try and get mine done!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

Well on the way to recovery I would say Mrs K! Love that layout and what a great way to store the evidence of our get together :o)
hugs
wynneth
x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Great page Kathy. Love it. Nice to record what a great time we had and I do love Kylie's fab sketch. Lx