Wednesday, 4 August 2010

Wonderful Wednesday? Yes . . . and No

Morning readers,
It's a wonderful Wednesday YES? because this is my 100th post - how cool is that? and NO because today UGLY (my car) goes in to the garage because it has a leaking shock absorber (not good) and I just have a sneaking suspicion that this is not going to be a £50 fix!!! Still, we might head off to Swindon (in hubby's car) whilst they do the work and there IS a Paper Cellar there so all might not be lost! HOWEVER, as it's chucking it down with rain we might just decide to come home instead!!!
I guess this means no crafting for me till at least mid afternoon or later . . . . but, remember NIGEL (the Lhasa Apso I posted about a few days ago)? Well my neighbour passed her home visit from the RSPCA and has now given a home to the lovely Nigel who may well be re-named Robbie. I met him briefly yesterday afternoon and found him to be a friendly little chap - there may be more pictures appearing sometime soon.
Oh, and I have a question for you all, my fellow bloggers, how do you make a post stay at the top of your blog please????????
Have a great Wednesday - BBL
And it is, later, that is! I am back from the garage and my wallet is £350 lighter!!! GOOD GRIEF!

2 comments:

febes said...

I have no idea about keeping a blog at the top of the page, other than don't post another one LOL

If you are archived though, you can direct readers that way....

My name is Wynneth said...

Ooooo.... Robbie is a bit of a dish isn't he? !! I'm sure TTWD would like him!

Maybe I might get to make his acquaintance at the weekend?

hugs
wynneth
x