Monday, 23 August 2010

WOO HOO - I got an award

The lovely Karen over here, Judie from here and also Dora from here gave me this Cherry on Top award

Apparently, there are a couple of conditions which accompany this award and these are as follows:




  1. Thank the person who gave you the award

  2. Post it with pride on your blog

  3. List THREE things you love about yourself

  4. Post a picture you love

  5. Tag FIVE other people with this award

Hmmmmmmm - some easy, some not so easy - here goes . . .


1) THANK YOU KAREN, DORA AND JUDIE

2) Done - posted with pride on my blog

3) I love: my quirky sense of humour, and (like Karen) my honesty and integrity and I love how lucky I am to have so many lovely friends.

4) This photo is of my all time favourite place - I just love it there . . . . . RYE








5) Now to tag five others - here goes:
Wynneth
Rosie
SallyB
ScrappyJacky
Brenda


In the meantime, what have I been up to today? Well, some of you know that I'm an avid ATC maker and I've been a bit lax on that front lately. I swap letters and ATC's with a number of crafting buddies and I usually stockpile a few but a recent spate of letters has left the cupboard rather bare so I thought I'd best run up some more. Having made a masculine card yesterday I thought I'd have a go at some masculine ATC's too - have a look and let me know what you think . . .


8 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love these distressed looking ATCs,Kathy....and if the award's meant for me....thank you!!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Well congrats to you on your award Mrs K. Gorgeous ATC's. Gee, you've been busy. As you well know, I do love that harlequin stamp... Super-deeeeeee-duper....! Horrible feeling that's a quote from a certain purple dinosaur... I can only apologise. Lx

Katiejane said...

Well done on your award Kathy, you've done such a superb job with your blog.
Great ATC's too, I haven't done any in ages, must do some sometime.
Katie

Kathyk said...

Jacky - it IS meant for you, m'dear!

Kathyk

Cherry said...

Congrats on your award Kathy - richly deserved. Wonderful ATCs there - great colours and texture. Hugs Cherry XXX

Brenda Brown said...

Oooh love the ATCs - great distressed and vintage look, very masculine.
Thankyou for the award, cherries on the top, sounds so extravagant. I really appreciate the thought. Off to find my picture.
take care. Luv B xxx

Fleur said...

Hi Kathy, congratulations - you more than deserve this award.
Hugz Fleur xXx

SallyB said...

Hellllloooooo there!
I have been away for a few days and I get back to find 2 lovely awards for little ole me!
Thank you so very much and congrats on receiving it in the first place. Weather is still pants here too and it's back to school next week so no more days off. I'm away again so catch up with you very soon....