Thursday, 12 August 2010

Wotcher peeps

Hard to imagine it's Thursday already - where IS the time going?

Managed to get another little card done - isn't this Penny Black "Slapstick" image fabulous? I bought him last trip to Florida and this is his first outing and I'm already thinking I must use him some more! He's been coloured using my Pro Markers. The stripey backing panel is some more of the wonderful Costco double sided papers I'm always raving about and the chocolate and caramel linen effect card is Coredinations with the larger chocolate panel having been run through my Quickutz inside the new embossing folder from my Newcastle foray. I acquired the ribbon on a previous Florida trip (its where all my best craft stash seems to come from these days). Hope you like him.
I'm probably not going to get much more crafting done today as we're off to Gloucester, decorating!!!, and (of course) tomorrow is Craftathon with Lauren and Wynneth so if there's any time left today I shall be rushing around with a vacuum and a duster and making sure there's space for us all to craft!!
Fancy some fantastic candy? Of course you do - who doesn't? Well pop on over to here because Amy is giving away major candy in order to celebrate her cracking open her 1000th piece of patterned paper since taking up card making. Candy sign up closes September 3rd and the lucky winners name will be posted on her blog on September 5th - Good Luck
Oh, and CraftBubble APPEARS to be working again, at the moment, a post on there from a member of Origin's staff says it has been due to a server problem and that a back up server has been ordered for delivery within a few days - to prevent this situation happening again. Let's hope that works - see many of you over there then!
Have a fab Thursday - I'll check back later, if there's time!

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

He's definately a cutie,Kathy...expect to see far more over the weekend!

Kathyk said...

Oh yes, I'm SURE there will be more over the weekend . . . . of him and others!

Thanks for your comments Jacky, and everyone else who takes the time to leave them.

Kathyk

Fleur said...

Fab card Kathy, I too love this image - I got it because my husband loves planes and it was perfect for is birthday.
Have a lovley day
Hugz Fleur xXx

Katiejane said...

What a lovely card Kathy, I love those browns and the distressed look.
Wishing you, Wynneth and Lauren a fabulous crafty day!
Katie xx

My name is Wynneth said...

He is rather splendid Kathy and thanks so much for letting me stamp up a copy for colouring later!!

I'm off to comment on your later posts now!
hugs
wynneth
x