Saturday, 18 September 2010

2nd post of the day - don't forget to check out my earlier post!!

As my earlier post said . . . it's sketchie day over of craft bubbles Craft Mad & Loving It group and this weeks fab sketch from Karen had the twist of "think Santa" so I rummaged through my collection of Santa's. This was one of my mum's collection - she too was an avid crafter and seemed appropriate for today's challenge.


The spotty background paper and green snowflake paper are by DCWV, I coloured my fab Santa (from Azadi Earles - no honestly, that's what's on the stamp!) using pro markers and liquitex/holograhic glitter. I stamped the image and Papermania sentiment using memento ink in tuxedo black and die cut the oval and three rectangles to complete the card.



And here's a second card - on a roll "Two Cards Kirby" is back!!



Using the same two piece of patterned DCWV paper, some red card which I I punched using a Fiskars scallop edging punch, three squares of holographic gold card, a gold peel off mounted on to red card an dthen cut out and my fab Santa image coloured using pro markers and holographic glitter/pearl liquitex.


Hope you like them . . . . tomorrow is Themed challenge day on the same group so pop back tomorrow to find out what the theme is and what I did for the themed challenge.





Thanks for stopping by my blog for the second time today - and if this is your first stop then do check my first post to see the original sketch.



Your comments, as always, are greatly appreciated.

10 comments:

Debs M x said...

just yummy! x

Lilian said...

Another nice card kathy. You will be ahead of yourself very soon with the cards, Keep up the good work. Lilian x

Katie-Louise Oakley said...

Lovely cards Kathy! :) xx

Fleur said...

Wow stunning cards Kathy, love the santa he's fab
Hugz Fleur xXx

jackid said...

Lovely cards Kathy I have done one but not happy with itso am doing another but yours are fab how do you do them sooooo quick too!???
see ya soon
Jacki xx

Kathyk said...

Thanks Jackid - I've always crafted at the speed of light as anyone who's ever crafted with me can vouch!!!!

Kathyk

Dora said...

O wow Kathy, these are super fantastic cards, love your stamps and papers so beautiful xxx

My name is Wynneth said...

Two more stupendous creations young Kathy :O) I love them both and I'm so impressed at just how many cards you've got under your belt already for this festive season!
hugs
wynneth
x

Katiejane said...

Glad to see you are still 2 cards Kirby ;)
I think it's wonderful how you have some of your Mothers stamps still. How great you shared the same hobby.
Katie x

Spyder said...

very cute Santa!!
Have a great day!
(Lyn)