Saturday, 25 September 2010

2nd post of the day - don't forget to check out my earlier post!!

and probably for a later post too!!!

If you've read my earlier post you will know that there appears to be a problem with the craftbubble web site this morning . . . . well, the ladies on the Design Team of the Craft Mad & Loving It group had already laid contingency plans and set up a blog so have simply posted their sketch on there for the time being. So here is the sketch for this week, as designed by the lovely Lauren. If you want to have a look at the (frankly) gorgeous cards from them then do check them out here. Lauren's twist for this week is AUTUMN SHADES.
Now these call to mind some fabulous colours so it will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with for this fab sketch. Thanks Lauren, Karen and Rosie for your cards - check out their blogs by clicking on their names.
Oh, and do check back as I suspect there will be a third post with my take on the above sketch. Thanks for looking and do have a super weekend.

3 comments:

Dora said...

Ok so you did manage to get the sketch now :) I will be looking forward to see what you done with this. As for my party... he he yes I really do hope I'll be able to go again this year as we had lots of fun last year. Still don't know what I'll be wearing though but I'll think of something definitely. Hugs xxx

judie said...

morning Kathy, hope to play along tomorrow, dont have much time today !!! I cant get on CB either, so they must have a wee problem.

hugs
judie xx

clare said...

YOO HOO! Kathy I have pasted the code on my blog side bar! Look forward to seeing your card. x