Sunday, 19 September 2010

Bah Humbug - Christmas cards everywhere!

Hi there,

I decided to make a third Sketchie for this week but to try and incorporate the theme for the fab challenge over on the Bah Humbug blog, which is TEXT, so this is just a little bit different from the other two challenge cards already submitted but I hope they will qualify for both.
I used the text paper from DCWV and used a glitter bauble as a template for my white bauble on to which I stamped a See D text stamp and then glittered the top before attaching to the text paper using a silver brad. I used my scallop edge blade on my woodware paper trimmer to cut a white panel and edged with Brilliance Rocket Red Gold before attaching three squares of red and silver holographic card. I then stamped my Santa and coloured his had with Atyou Spica pens and then mounted the whole lot on to a square white card, also stamping the Santa image on both the insert and envelope.
I do hope you like it. As I said, I am submitting this to both the Sketchie challenge over on Craftbubbles Craft Mad & Loving It group and to the TEXT challenge over on Bah Humbug - which you can see here.
Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out my earlier post

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Really like the way you've used the text.

Max said...

Love your text Bauble Kathy. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Dora said...

This is lovely, love your backing paper too xx