Friday, 3 September 2010

Friday Funny

Morning peeps and here we are at another weekend, looks like a lovely day today and hubby's hoping to be going flying in a while - we have a few more mundane chores to do first but then it's flying for him. Me? I have a mountain of ironing to whizz through before I can craft without guilt - serves me right, if I didn't keep washing it then I wouldn't have to keep ironing it!!!

NO CRAFTING yesterday either but, since I had a fun day out, I'm not complaining but I AM feeling a tad craft deprived AND my precious vanilla pro marker's run out so I need some internet retail therapy today too . . . . and a couple of paper artsy stamp plates might happen to fall in to my basket if I can find somewhere to fulfill both shopping requirements - my mission for the day! Any suggestions for the supplier who can fill my order?
I hope you will check back later to see what I've been up to . . . . later dudes
In the meantime, for those of you checking in to see the Friday funny . . . . here it is and it's billed as THE cellphone for seniors!!! - enjoy!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

My first port of call would be www.thecraftbarn.co.uk....you could be in for some extras falling in that basket as well!!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Put my name down for one of those Kathy. I reckon I could just about cope with that. I can't be doing with technology.... Give me two tin cans and a piece of string. Lx

My name is Wynneth said...

Nice one Kathy, just what I need - well I am a Pensioner after all! LOL

Hope you beat the ironing into submission and were successful in your on-line retail therapy ;O)

hugs
wynneth
x

Katiejane said...

Hope your mission is complete Kathy, I wonder if anything else fell into your basket!!!
Sounds like a good day, other than the ironing!!!
Thanks for stopping by my new blog.
Katie x