Saturday, 2 October 2010

2nd post of the day - don't forget to check out my earlier post!!

And since I came home for the craft4all show I've been busy working on my sketchie and now cannot upload it due to a difficulty with craft bubble so - you get to see it first on here, you lucky peeps! The twist was buttons, bows and beads . . . . so here it is.
I used a piece of the fab Costco paper, a silver circle and some white card which I coloured using D.I. in Broken China on to which I then placed a template (purchased today) on top and then used my new D.I. in Faded Jeans. I tied some super twinkly organza ribbon in to a bow and also threaded beads and buttons on to twine across the corner with some glittery "water droplet" gems and then my TGF image.
Hope you like it, I shall upload on to craftbubble just as soon as I can get on there!

5 comments:

Katiejane said...

This is so cute Kathy, love what you did with the buttons! You've gotta love TH - Faded Jeans!
Katie x

Craftyrose said...

It's gorgeous Kathy! I hope you don't mind but I linked this post up with CMLI blog. xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Ooooh, fabby Kathy. I love the idea of putting your buttons and beads on twine. Excellent idea. Glad to hear you enjoyed your craft fayre today. Looks like you acquired some splendid stash too. Woohoo!

Lx

Brenda Brown said...

The template looks as though it was a good purchase. Love the card and the buttons and beads.
Luv B xxx

clare said...

Brilliant card kathy. x