Wednesday, 20 October 2010

2nd post of the day, please scroll down to read my earlier post

Wotcher peeps,



What a wonderful Wednesday it is too, well it is here and I'm hoping it's brightened up for you crafters back in the U.K.
It's WOYWDW today over on craftbubble and so here is my workdesk for this week . . .

It has to be said that there's a lot going on there! Normally, when I'm here in Florida, I have the second bedroom and "move in to the dressing table" with all my craft stuff but I was anticipating a bit of a craft fest with Wynneth and Karen this trip (as part of Craftapalooza) so borrowed this table and two chairs from my neighbours, Sally and Roger - thanks you guys!



We were expecting the Bright House engineer this morning, between 08:00 and 10:00 so had to be up early again - not something we normally do whilst on vacation, unless heading to the beach or (like yesterday) a theme park. If you've not seen the pictures then please don't miss them and scroll down to my previous post. He (the engineer) turned up at 09:10 and supplied us with a working handset (unlike the four previous ones!) before heading off for the rest of his day. All this meant we were up and about and managed to see the balloonatics taking their memorable flights this morning - sorry about the nightshirt peeps if you saw me!!! All I can say in my defence is that the cows didn't seem overly scared of my appearing like that though!!!
I don't know what you all have planned for the remainder of today. We plan a lazy day after yesterday's activity but will be meeting up with Wynneth and Tom to go to Mannie's steak house this evening as it's their last night (boo hoo, will miss you guys - and Karen too). They get so blooming busy that we will be heading out early for our dinner, so there MAY be a last window of crafting opportunity for Wynneth!

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Glad to hear you got your oofer doofer sorted out. don't you just love balloons. Ahhhhh, the table of craftiness.... Looks great. Lx

Katiejane said...

Great work desk Kathy, full to the brim I see :)
Ben is doing so much better now thank you. No more trips to the hospital unless the rash comes back. A thousand fingers crossed that doesn't happen!
Thanks for asking.
Katie x