Saturday, 23 October 2010

2nd post of the day, please scroll down to read my earlier post

Hello again,



As you probably all know, Saturday is sketchie day over on craftbubble's Craft Mad & Loving It group and we have another sketch set today, by Lauren (aka BlueBertie). She's opted for (in her words) a simple sketch with the twist of "BERRY BRIGHTS". Hmmmmmmmmmmm, so here's the sketch .............



It's a nice sketch and one I SHOULD be able to achieve with my stash here in Florida, but I'm struggling with berries . . . .



However, I had reckoned without some fab red holly paper from my DCWV Christmas papers stack AND the holly image in my recent Inkadinkado stamp set - YAY!!! I had the spotty paper (acquired for a previous sketchie challenge) and the silver "Dots" were from Joann's and cost a dollar for about 20. I stamped my image in black then water coloured the holly leaf and berries before over stamping with my glue pad and then flittering with Crystal glamour dust. I also stamped the holly image on my envelope and will highlight that with stickles.
This five hour time lag is really confusing me as it's not even 09:00 and I've done my sketchie but I'm not first to post . . . the lovely Andy (Wynneth's dad) posted his ages ago, and very nice it is too.
Hope you like it, looking forward to hearing from you all.

4 comments:

Debs M x said...

looks fab!! x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Its Berryliant(!?) Kathy...LOL. Well done and thanks so much for supporting my challenge. Lx

Dora said...

I love the red dotty paper Kathy, they look perfect for Christmas xxx

judie said...

its gorjuss hun, love the lush berries xx